Thursday, October 17, 2024

Nobody Will Miss Me
















When I am gone,
no soul would cry
only the ones that would,
do because I failed to try
and make them proud.
I let down a thousand
people who poisoned
my heart and hoped
I survived.
I am now burning in the pyre,
with woods that got no fire.
The fury of those I left behind
are keeping the flames ablaze.
Hope this counts
as one of my best days
where I am being watched
till my brain explodes,
then everyone would depart
with my remains.
To their surprise,
for a nobody who did nothing
they filled my ashes to the brim
in an urn, hoping again
that I would return,
just to live yet another
desolated life.
I wish my tears
were made of petrol,
so when you ignited
me for the last time,
the explosion would kill
my soul too, so
that there’s nobody like me
reborn.

No comments: